• 15 Best ASIC Miners For Mining Cryptocurrency In 2022

    Top ASIC cryptocurrency Miners Here is the list of best ASIC miners for mining cryptocurrency: Jasminer X4 – this ASIC miner has a built-in PSU and high-RPM fan cooling, low power consumption per megahash, rugged casing, and is cost-effective. Goldshell KD5 has a hashrate and excellent energy ef...
    Read more
  • Top 10 Bitcoin Mining Hardware [2022 Updated List]

    Top 10 Bitcoin Mining Hardware [2022 Updated List]

    List Of The Top Bitcoin Mining Hardware Here is the list of the most popular bitcoin miners: Antminer S19 Pro Antminer T9+ AvalonMiner A1166 Pro WhatsMiner M30S++ AvalonMiner 1246 WhatsMiner M32-62T Bitmain Antminer S5 DragonMint T1 Ebang EBIT E11++ #10) PangolinMiner M3X Comparing the Best Bitco...
    Read more
  • How do I choose a cryptocurrency mining pool?

    Size and market share Mining pools in the crypto world, usually bigger is better. As explained earlier, big ones include more users. When their hash power is combined, the speed of deciphering a new block is even higher. This multiplies the chances someone from the participants to find the next b...
    Read more
  • Advice for Choosing a Suitable Mining Machine

    Four things to consider when choosing the best rig for Bitcoin Here are four things you need to Four things to consider when choosing the best rig for Bitcoin. 1) Consumption of electricity Mining consumes a considerable amount of electricity. For example, one Bitcoin transaction requires the sam...
    Read more
  • Global Digital Mining Trends

    At present, China’s mining scale accounts for 65% of the world’s total, while the remaining 35% is distributed from North America, Europe, and the rest of the world. On the whole, North America has gradually begun to support digital asset mining and guide funds and institutions with profess...
    Read more
  • ANTMINER Insight 2022

    The Status of the Bitcoin Mining Industry In recent years, Bitcoin mining developed from the participation of a few geeks and programmers to a hot investment target with a current market cap of $175 billion. Through fluctuations in both the bull market and bear market activities, many traditional...
    Read more